Do you really get the internet service providers say you do on the FCC Map? Click the link to check and to file a challenge if the info is wrong. Correcting it could mean tens of millions of additional federal dollars for Vermont and more affordable service for Vermonters!
- Visit the FCC National Broadband Map website.
- Type your address into the Search by Address field and press the enter key. The map will zoom in on your location. On the right of the screen are the reported broadband service providers and maximum connection speeds they offer for sale at your location.
- Review the reported services.
- If the reported services are available at your location, you’re all done with
the availability assessment! If the reported service availability is inaccurate,
we encourage you to enter an availability challenge.
- If you are having difficulties, call Consumer Affairs Hotline (800) 622-4496.
For video instructions on how to file an availability challenge, go to:
- How to Submit an Availability Challenge - YouTube
- How to File a Location Challenge to the FCC’s Map - YouTube